Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July



Good morning friends and Happy 4th of July!

The Casa is quiet and I'm enjoying a cup of Dominican coffee while writing to you, que bueno! The coffee is very good here...hmm, I'm not sure why it tastes better here. I brought some home last year and it was good, but it tastes better in country. (-: I was thinking of you all and the 4th of July and then I saw a Dominican flag, see picture above, and realized...oops, no 4th celebration here.

We are going to go the to beach today, Sunday and enjoy most of the day there. This will be very good as we can escape the heat somewhat. The beaches near Barahona are some what pebbly, much our San Juan Is. beaches. I'm told that the resorts on the north coast have sandy beaches, but the sand was brought in for the tourists. It is not natural.

Have blessed day, un dia de Dios!

Vic for the fam

No comments:

Post a Comment