Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Diego and Diana



These two twins, brother and sister, are an example of COTN's impact in the batey of Los Robles. Last year Ellie and I held them during a visit to Los Robles. They were sick and weak; abandoned by their mother. See the photo of the two of them with Ellie and I last year. When they saw us this year they immediately came up to us and cuddled us. See this years photo, me with Diego and Diana. Look at how much healthier they are now. They are getting regularly fed through the COTN feeding program and are now cared for by their aunt, who works as a cook in Los Robles.

I repeat..."Love is the process of meeting needs". The cost of one meal is 25 cents. Diego and Diana are living examples of people like you responding to meeting the needs of "the least of these". I hope you will consider partnering with us to be the hands and feet of God in the Dominican Republic.

No comments:

Post a Comment