Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Being home


Wow what a difference this trip has made in my life! And now that I look back even when I was nervous about this trip I would have never changed a moment of the time we spent there. I know being back has personally been emotionally hard. I love being home but when I was there I felt like I was home and now I have left part of my heart there. The new family I have made with all the teams and the children there are amazing and I know I will never forget them. They taught me more than I could have ever taught them. I think the hardest thing will be to move on with life after experiencing their love when they live in severe poverty. I believe this feeling we have will minister to each of our lives and God has a plan to use us to do his work. Thank you all so much for your support without you we would never have experienced this new journey with God.
Thanks so much Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment