Saturday, August 8, 2009

Forever Changed

Good Morning. This is Mo for the team.  This is our last morning in Barahona. We are preparing for our bus ride back into Santo Domingo.  For those of you reading this back home, I think I speak for all of us when I say that we cannot thank you enough for your prayers and support for this trip.  Out of all the weeks of my life, I would say this would have to be one of the most meaningful ones.  The hardest part for me at this point is leaving.  We are already discussing our next trip down here.  Our team continued to grow closer as we served alongside each other and I believe all our lives are forever changed.  Without a doubt this is just the beginning of more to come, both in regard to marriage ministry, basketball and much, much more.  It has been a privilege to be here.  I'll will write more later, but mainly wanted to thank you for your prayers and let everyone know how much I/we appreciate you.  Mo

No comments:

Post a Comment